Here’s how to earn yours…
What were your purchases from Grove Supply, Inc. between March 1, 2016 and May 31, 2016? After you register, we’ll notify you wiht the amount. That will be your Benchmark.
First you need to meet your Benchmark in purchases. Then increase them during the promotion period by the amount next to the grill or smoker you want and it’ll be yours FREE!
It’s that easy!
YOU MUST REGISTER BY: Friday, April 14, 2017 to participate
THE PROMOTION PERIOD: March 1, 2017 through May 31, 2017
- Special orders, negotiated bids and direct shipments are excluded.
- Accounts must be current to qualify.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Limit three earned grill packages per company.
- If your purchases were $0 between 3/1/16 to 5/31/16 your purchases between 12/1/16 to 2/28/17 will be used as your Benchmark.
- Substitutions of equal or greater value may be made depending on availability. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion for fulfillment.
- Grove Supply, Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion without written notification.
- 15 gauge 316 Stainless Steel Grate = 1.8 mm
- Base made in ABS plastic
- Requires traditional 4-way floor pitch
- Works with 2″ ABS, PVC or Cast Iron shower drain flange (not included)
- Grate can be removed completely for cleaning
- Hair Strainer Basket comes with every drain, fits inside the drain to collect hair and other debris, preventing pipe clogs.
Promotion Period: February 15, 2017 – March 15, 2017
- Make a qualifying $250 counter purchase and you’ll earn a slot on our March Madness Board. You’ll then get randomly matched with one of the participating teams.
- Earn up to Four Teams!
- When your matched teams win you win!
- Win $5 for each win you have in the first four rounds.
- Win $15 when your teams win in the Final Four
- Win $25 if your team wins in the championship game.
Keeping a clean and healthy home just got easier with the American Standard ActiClean toilet. ActiClean is a self-cleaning toilet with a safe but effective American Standard cleaning solution that cleans and removes stains with a simple press of a button. It features two cleaning cycles; Deep Clean and Quick Clean, and comes with a 9 week supply of cleaning solution (based on a usage of 1 Quick Clean and 1 Deep Clean per week). The result is a freshly scented, sparkling clean bowl!
How does the ActiClean System work?
A clean cycle is selected by pressing the corresponding button. Then the cleaner powerfully enters the bowl, scrubbing the walls of the toilet bowl. The cleaner will then saturate in the bowl for a set amount of time, depending on the cycle selected. Last, the system will automatically switch to the rinse cycle, siphoning the cleaning agent and rinsing the bowl. The result is a sparkling clean bowl.
- Self-cleaning toilet that cleans and removes stains with a simple press of a button
- The Quick Clean Cycle is a one minute cycle and is best used for regular upkeep, in-between deep cleanings
- The Deep Clean Cycle completely and thoroughly cleans the inside of the toilet bowl in 10 minutes
- Triple Power Cleaning Action cleans and removes stains even under the rim, Featuring: 1 – VorMax Jetted Scrub, 2 – ActiClean Toilet Cleaning Solution, 3 – Smooth CleanCurve Rim
- CleanCurve™ Rim eliminates the rim area where dirt and buildup hide
- The whole toilet surface is finished with an EverClean® glaze which is super smooth and easier to keep clean, even after years of use
- Battery Operated Cleaning System is powered by 4AA batteries (included) that give you up to 1 year of battery life
- Robust plastic seat features no slip bumpers and a release button that allows you to remove the seat for quick and easy cleaning
- Beautiful Chrome-plated Handle (alternative finishes available)
- Easy Installation. Everything needed for toilet installation is included and can be hand tightened
- Lifetime warranty on chinaware, 10 years on mechanical parts, 1 year on electronics, and 1 year on seat
- 1,000g MaP Score at 1.28gpf – Great flush performance moves 2.2 lbs of waste in one flush – the highest score possible!
- High efficiency toilet 1.28 gallons per flush (4.8 Lpf/1.28 gpf). Meets EPA WaterSense® criteria
- Includes VorMax™ Flush Technology to help maintain a tidy bowl in between ActiClean cleanings – VorMax Flush has Proven to Clean 2X Better than Conventional Toilets
- Comfortable 16-1/2″ rim height for ADA accessible applications
- Superior solid waste removal with a 2-1/16″ fully glazed trapway
Turn the ballpark quote into a home run!
Just Give Me A Ballpark Price…
You hire well trained service technicians and provide them with the tools to do the job right, and with high quality. Your price has to reflect that. But now, a customer is on the phone and they want you to provide them with a “ballpark” price. Obviously they are trying to compare you to your competitors based on price alone.
Your entire organization needs to know why the price you must charge is a better price for the customer and how to explain that to the customer.
Online Courses – Available 24/7
Take advantage of the online courses offered on My Learning Center to help your team prepare to address this issue with your customers.
Course Title: Only YOU Can Prevent Objections
Instructor: Richard Harshaw Hours: 1
Course Title: Five Customer Buying Principles
Instructor: Bill Kinnard Hours: 1
Course Title: Your 60 Second Sales Pitch
Instructor: Beth Goldstein Hours: 1
To access My Learning Center click the My Learning Center tab after securely logging into your GoSite.
If you have any questions, please email MY Learning Center.
Sloan is pleased to announce our newest Continuing Education Unit (CEU) , Sink System Trends for Sustainability and Accessibility, is now available online and as a Lunch-n-Learn.
This is one of several continuing education courses for architects, building owners, engineers and interior designers available online and as a Lunch-n-Learn with approvals for credit from AIA, GBCI, IDCEC, ASPE HSW, NAHB, AIBC, OAO, OAA and other professional organizations.
The CEU courses are part of Sloan’s commitment to educating plumbing specifiers on issues affecting commercial washroom design, such as sustainability, conservation of natural resources and aesthetics, among others.
Sink System Trends for Sustainability and Accessibility covers restroom design trends for commercial buildings by focusing on sink/lavatory system technology and the sustainability and accessibility trends surrounding them.
View Sloan’s online CEU courses at www.sloan.com/resources/education/continuing-education.
For more information or to schedule a Lunch-n-Learn CEU course, please contact CEU@sloan.com.
Attention Registered Comfortmaker Dealers – Take the self-paced, on-line inverter sales and installation courses available through My Learning Center at no charge.
ICP recommends the completion of one sales course and the installation course.
After reviewing each on-line course and successfully completing the knowledge check at the end, participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to a Certificate of Completion that can be printed or saved.
Access to My Learning Center: Dealers
Access your brand’s Go Site (www.gocomfortmaker.com) and click on the Secure Dealer Login button.
Once you have submitted your Log in information, click on the Training & Development tab to access the My Learning Center.
Below is a snapshot of the My Learning Center Self-Paced On-Line Courses that include the Inverter Training.